Fulfills all duties as assigned by the supervisor which may include but are not limited to utilizing all powered lift equipment in locations up to 27’ high to count and record results throughout the warehouse and report results to Inventory Control for entry
into the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Count and record results from daily cycle counting for assigned areas throughout the warehouse utilizing all types of forklift equipment, including the deep reach.
- Count and verify raw materials and components in the manufacturing and finished goods areas including materials such as colorants and resin and at locations such as the Oakland facility.
- Assist in the reconciliation of discrepant locations and items on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the daily cleaning and organization of the inventory in all warehouses.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner, adhering to all safety regulations.
- Maintains and correctly follows equipment safety inpection and battery handling procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required plus one to two years of related experience and/or training in an automated warehouse management system (WMS) environment (SAP preferred, Oracle, Red Prairie) and two years of experience operating material handling equipment
in a warehouse or manufacturing environment is preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be certified/licensed by Medegen to operate all warehouse lift (including deep reach) equipment in order to access product in floor locations as well as rack locations to provide accurate counts. Certification includes successful completion of a drug
screen and proof of vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Ability to read and interpret written documents (such as cycle count documents), information, and data.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others verbally and in written form including co-workers, supervisors/managers, and outside vendors.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math such as number recognition, counting, and calculating amounts and quantities to provide accurate inventory information.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook and basic knowledge of the SAP system.
- Regular, reliable attendance with the ability to work outside the normal work schedule which may include additional hours and weekend work as business demand dictates.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance and willing to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Willing to handle job stress and interact with others in the workplace.
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to work in a smoke-free work environment, frequently standing or sitting to operate lift equipment.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, walk, talk, and hear.
- Regularly required to stand, sit, and use arms, hands and legs to lift and carry. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color distinction, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, the temperature at times will be cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.