Repairs, adjusts, trouble-shoots, and performs preventative maintenance on injecton and blow molding machines used to make plastic bedside medical products..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Works closely with production supervisor to schedule maintenance operations with minimal production delays.
- Working knowledge of 5S.
- Complete understanding of OEM preventative maintenance requirement.
- Generates list of materials needed for approved projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the plastic injection molding process of and press operation.
- Observes production closely, effects changes in methods of operation to correct operating problems of equipment.
- Investigates causes of failures of operating equipment, leads and/or assists mechanics in repair procedures and corrective measures.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance and willing to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Willing to handle job stress and interact with others in the workplace.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), technical training equal to two years of college; five to ten years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience repairing, adjusting, trouble-shooting, and performing
preventative maintenance on injecton and blow molding machines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook) and MPII system.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must have working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems and be able to read schematics.
- Must provide own working tools
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.