Office Location: Seguin, TX
The qualified candidate will be responsible for accounts payables, monthly and annual closing, accounts reconciliation/analysis, preparing tax and auditing packages, and other special projects.
1. Perform month-end and year-end closing accurately and in a timely manner. This task includes preparation and analysis of monthly costing data, coordination and follow-ups with various departments. It requires detail-orientation and high concentration
to make sure the cost data is correct and any abnormality detected is resolved effectively and efficiently.
2. Perform accounts reconciliation on a regular basis and make sure all transactions are done in compliance with GAAP.
3. Assist timely preparation of annual auditing package and tax package. Collect and coordinate with auditors' request and schedule to provide adequate solutions and supporting documentations.
4. Follow company's policy / procedure to perform all tasks.
5. Responsible for coordinating accounting-related issues or requests through various departments and take required action to make sure that proper closure or resolution is achieved on the matter.
6. Assist Corporate and Plant Controller in various special projects and assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- One year work experience in accounting.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service; behave professionally; treat others with respect and dignity.
- Physical requirements include duties common to a regular office environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.