The Electronics technician is responsible for electrical, electronics, and maintenance of all equipment. Performs other duties as needed.
Essential Job Functions
· Troubleshooting, repair, and replacement for all electrical/electronic equipment, machinery and equipment
· Performs preventative maintenance (PM) of electrical/electronic equipment & machinery
· Assists Maintenance technician in the lubrication and repair of mechanical equipment
· Troubleshoots and repairs drive controllers and motors
· Troubleshoots, repairs, and modifies programmable logic controller (PLC) software used for automated process equipment
· Identify parts and assist tool room in the requisition and inventory of tools, spare parts, and equipment
· Evaluates, assembles, and installs new electrical equipment and systems
· Maintain all equipment in good running order
· Ensure that job site is clean and free of hazards and debris
· Maintains good housekeeping and safety practices when operating equipment
· Interacts and communicates with Production supervisor during shift and assist on production line when needed
· Maintains professional certifications and keeps updated on all procedures and policy changes; keeps training up to date
· Operates all maintenance equipment safely
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.