• Adhere to all plant safety rules and company policy.
• Responsible for housekeeping of assigned area.
• Responsible for quality in assigned area including proper Q.C. procedures.
• Responsible for production and production paperwork in assigned area
• Ability to troubleshoot all equipment in assigned area.
• Work with maintenance on repair of equipment.
• Responsible for training employees.
• Able to fill in during absences and work overtime as needed.
• Able to do additional work as requested by Supervisor.
• Flexographic Press experience
• Use of most hand tools
• Mechanical aptitude
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing settingExperience with W&H Novoflex Flexo Graphic Press.
VISUAL ACTIVITY REQUIRED:
1. Position requires individual to differentiate colors, depth and perception.
2. Must be able to detect visual defects in film.
3. Must be able to perform visual inspections involving small defects.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIRED:
1. Stooping, bending body downward and forward by bending spine & waist. Example: Close examination of material samples displayed at or below waist level.
2. Kneeling, bending legs at knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
3. Crouching, bending the body downward & forward by bending legs and spine
4. Reaching, extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction. Example: giving signals, reaching for material or handle on item.
5. Standing, particularly for sustained periods of time. Example: monitoring process conditions.
6. Walking, moving on foot to accomplish tasks.
7. Lifting, raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position. Degree of lifting: 5-50 lbs.
8. Grasping, applying pressure to an object with fingers and palm
9. Feeling, perceiving attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips
10. Hearing, perceiving the nature of sounds with not less than a 40 db loss @ 500 Hz, 1000 Hz and 2000 Hz with or without correction. Ability to receive verbal communications and make fine discriminations in sound, such as when making fine adjustments on machined parts.
11. Balancing, maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery or erratically moving surfaces.
12. Crawling, moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
13. Pulling, using upper extremities to exert force in order to drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion
14. Pushing, using the upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.