Provides assistance in insuring the maximum operation and productive life of building facilities and equipment operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Check and add as needed hydraulic oil and lubricants to machines on check sheet.
- Assists Level II and III Maintenance Technicians with repairs and upkeep on all machinery.
- Assists with fabrication, design, machining, welding and/or wiring any facilities or support equipment.
- Assists in the communication and compliance with government regulations in adherence of EPA, MSDS, Lock/Out-Tag/Out and all other proper safety standards.
- Maintains the quality standard of general housekeeping and preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for Chiller Room, Air Compressor Room, Tower Station, Chiller Station, Maintenance Shop and any other assigned areas for cleanliness.
- Will develop a working knowledge of basic blueprint and schematic reading, hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics by successfully completing approved courses at local technical schools. Courses must be completed within first twelve months in the position.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Regular, reliable attendance with the ability to work outside the normal work schedule is required. This may require additional hours as business demand dictates.
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform basic functions on computer related to email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Must have or develop working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems and be able to read schematics.
- Must have or develop working knowledge of basic shop power tools.
To support the Maintenance Manager in all tasks and responsibilities
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.