Job Title: General Accountant
This position exists to conduct general accounting, account reconciliation, maintain administration and utility expense allocation, B-1 project registration, CIP and Fixed Assets closing and reconciliation, month-end and year-end closing, prepare financial
statements and tax package and assist auditing. This position requires accuracy and completing tasks in time.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Perform general accounting and reconciliation on an accurate and timely manner
- Perform B-1 project registration and closeout on an accurate and timely manner
- Perform Fixed Assets closing and reconciliation an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain administration and utility expense allocation tables on an accurate and timely manner
- Perform month-end and year-end closing on an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare the financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis on an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare auditing package on an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare tax package on an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare survey for government or related institutions on an accurate and timely manner
- Perform payment requisition accurately on a timely manner
- Assist Corporate Controller in various special projects and assignments
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of accounting experience is preferred
- Strong Microsoft office suite proficiency is required
- Ability to work additional hours during month-end closing and year-end closing,
- Some Travel for physical inventory
- Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service; behave professionally; treat others with respect and dignity.
- Physical requirements include duties common to a regular office environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.