This is an internship position for a College junior or senior pursuing a degree in Accounting, or a Graduate student with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, who is seeking professional Accounting practical experience and knowledge. This position will offer the intern hands-on Accounting experience at the Headquarters location of a private manufacturing company with over 40 manufacturing locations in North America.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Pre-authorized ACH debit payment batch data entry.
2. Accounts Receivable adjustment posting or credit/debit memo data entry.
3. Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, including Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Other Receivable, Accounts Payable, etc.
4. Sorting Invoices to assist the Accounts Payable Team to process payments.
5. Assist Cost Accountants perform Month-End closing responsibilities including journal entry preparation and material closing.
6. Document or Report copying, scanning and filing.
7. Perform special projects as assigned.
College junior or senior pursuing a degree in Accounting, or a Graduate student with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service; behave professionally; treat others with respect and dignity.
Physical requirements include duties common to a regular office environment.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.