Fulfills all duties as assigned by the supervisor which may include but are not limited to loading/shipping, replenishment, and receiving products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Interprets information correctly as displayed on a radio frequency (RF) device, computer screen, or document and makes correct decisions based on the information displayed to complete assigned duties (loading/shipping,replenishment, and receiving products)
safely and efficiently.
- Uses a keypad to input proper and accurate information into the RF unit or inventory system via a computer keyboard.
- Insures that incoming product being delivered matches the bill of lading and packing slips for each delivery.
- Assist Management in the reconciliation of incoming deliveries with discrepancies.
- Insures that product being replenished/loaded/shipped matches product and location displayed on the RF unit.
- Insures that product being deposited matches product and location displayed on the RF unit.
- Drives/operates all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner, including but not limited to rider jacks, double deep reach trucks, 3 wheel forklifts, and order selectors.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner, adhering to all safety regulations.
- Maintains established production goals.
- Operates safely and efficiently the deep reach trucks in a 4 level, two deep environment.
- Maintains and correctly follows equipment safety inpection and battery handling procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe working area, including aisles and racks.
- High School Diploma or GED required plus two years of experience operating material handling equipment in a warehouse or manufacturing environment is preferred or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be certified/licensed by Medegen to operate all material handling equipment including but not limited to a rider jack, 3 wheel forklift, order selector and double deep reach truck. Certification includes successful completion of a drug screen and
proof of vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Ability to read and interpret written documents and information and data appearing on RF scanner screens.
- Must be able to communicate with others verbally and in written form.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math such as number recognition, counting and calculating amounts/quantities to fill orders correctly.
- Regular, reliable attendance with the ability to work outside the normal work schedule which may include additional hours and weekend work as business demand dictates.
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to work in a smoke-free work environment, frequently standing or sitting to operate material handing equipment.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, walk, talk, and hear.
- Regularly required to stand, sit, and use arms, hands and legs to lift and carry. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color distinction, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, the temperature at times will be cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.