To preserve to critical assets, prolong their lives, ensure best maintenance practices and minimize cost, and achieving the highest equipment uptime and reliability.
- Instruct, lead daily maintenance activities and task for machine repairs (maintenance and improvements)
- Engaged in daily asset maintenance activities
- Instruct specific tasks as needed (including assigning work instructions)
- Assure that predictive and preventative maintenance programs are maintained, improved, and followed per schedule
- Approve spare part purchases, procurement cost spending and delivery schedules
- Lead initiatives for equipment improvement, specific to production, utilities and the facility
- Develop strategies that support continuous improvements for the maintenance organization
- Define and lead cost reduction initiatives and efficiency improvements
- Provide design work for machine components and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge in design engineering, mechanical/manufacturing engineering
- Extensive knowledge in machine automation and controls: hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- Strong knowledge in machining and manufacturing disciplines
- Strong knowledge of basic electric and electronics
- Knowledge/experience in extrusion and process technologies
8-10 years (plus) experience in Maintenance Supervisor (or similar) role in a manufacturing or process industry
BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or 10+ years in similar role in Maintenance
- Prior experience in a manufacturing, process, production environment in a maintenance role
- Hands-on ability and willingness to troubleshoot and perform technicians work
- Familiar with ISO and Quality Systems
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing engineering principles
- Sound financial knowledge
- Knowledgeable of 5-S system requirements
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.