• Confer with customers by telephone or via email to provide information about products, pricing, availability, product uses, and delivery
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Select the correct products or assist customer in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
• Enter returns and complaints into RA log
• Liason for customer orders between all departments
Job Specific Skills:
• Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluation options and implement solutions.
• Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• College Degree Preferred
• Previous work in customer service role
Essential functions and abilities:
• Vision - The ability to see details at close range. The ability to see in low light conditions.
• Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
• Memorization - The ability to remember information such as words, numbers, and procedures.
• Wrist-Finger Speed - The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. (typing)
• Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order.
• Oral Expression/Comprehension - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. T he ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Written Comprehension/Expression - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Time Sharing - The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
• Cooperation - Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
• Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Job descriptions are not meant to be all-inclusive and/or the job itself is subject to change. Some examples are: (1) Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. (2) This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.(3) Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.