Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance tasks on all types of production equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Daily communication with Maintenance Supervisor for assignments
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Responsible – The ability to utilize programs for tracking work process
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Associate degree in Industrial Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or more than 3 years’ work experience
One to two years related experience preferred
PLC and controls logic experience a plus
- Successful completion of forklift and electric pallet jack certification and training.
- Electrical troubleshooting/repair skills
- 2-3 years AC/DC voltage experience
- Ability to read electrical diagrams
- Attend annual training and practice of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Good verbal communication skill
- Experience with plastics production equipment is a plus
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.