Job Description/Job Summary
Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner. Facilitating the movement of product from one location to another, properly load and unload trailers,as well as properly pull product for shipping to customer.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Available for overtime.
· Must have mechanical aptitude.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Must be able to work in multi climate area.
· Comply with all written and verbal safety rules.
· Become familiar with various customer products and where and how they are to be stored.
· Operate forklift in a according to safety instructions.
· Properly complete a pre-shift truck inspection, as well as complete P.M. checklist daily.
· Fill the gas tank as needed..
· Know the proper placement of all finished product.
· Use basic math skills
· Accurately pull product for orders.
· Physically empty the trash dumpster when needed.
· Place finished goods, bulk material and supplies in proper area.
· Know location of cases in the warehouse.
· Understands that height restrictions for pallet stacking.
· Knows the location of bulk skids as well as storage locations within the department.
· Understands the difference between A, B, Peco and Chep pallets.
· Know how to operate the wrapper.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.