This position is responsible for responding to customer inquiries or requests of a general or complex nature. This person will work with customers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and various company departments and employees.
- Process or answer requests and inquiries from customers, sales/marketing, manufacturing in regard to order entry, order status, shipping status, filing claims/complaints and tasks assigned by managers, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments to make sure customer requests are accurately handled and details entered into the AS400 in a timely manner.
- Consignment inventory and min/max management at VMI locations. Monitor locations to insure timely and accurate replenishment of material to comply with agreement.
- Follow up on requests and inquiries from customers, sales/marketing, and management to insure all tasks are resolved or accomplished in a timely manner.
- Monitor customer orders to insure they are processed and shipped on-time and complete. Work with the shipping/warehouse department to insure timely and accurate preparation of shipping documents.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, clerical and record keeping skills.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency. Including data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate should have 1-2 years previous experience in customer service/sales/marketing. Or any combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.