This position provides support to the Production Manager, Production Coordinator and Safety Manager to meet the needs of the business
Reports To: Production Manager
- Coordinate all office functions
- Submit temp employees time to staffing agencies
- Safety Coordinator tasks
- Production Manager with administrative tasks
- Maintain production staffing list
- Order, receive and maintain supplies and equipment for plant and office
- Ensure office equipment is functioning properly and call for service as required
- Answer routine questions and provide information to employees at all levels, callers and visitors
- Follow standardized policies to welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel
- Handle all incoming calls in a timely and accurate manner, refer calls to appropriate department or personnel, and take messages if required
- Make, activate, and de-activate employee badges
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company.
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of safety.
- Ability to coordinate office functions, greeting guests, ordering supplies, etc.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
– Knowledge of office functions, phone system, computers, and security system
Production and Warehouse
– Knowledge of production and warehouse processes
– Knowledge of accident/injury procedure and OSHA rules
Experience and Education:
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and staying busy when there is down time.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Essential Functions and Abilities:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English a plus
Job descriptions are not meant to be all-inclusive and/or the job itself is subject to change. Some examples are: (1) Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. (2) This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.(3) Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change
at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Ability to coordinate with the appropriate people
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Must be able to maintain all office functions
- Ability to train on GMP and Safety procedures
- Ability to fill out appropriate paperwork and coordinate injuries/accidents with Safety Manager
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered
on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster
and Pay Transparency