POSITION: Supervisor, Production
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: The Supervisor must have the minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and/or two (2) years equivalent job experience in the production discipline. This individual must communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both
in writing and verbally.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for planning, supervising and/or performing all functions in production under the direction of the Production Manager.
- Assure cooperation and clear communication with all other shifts and departments and their personnel.
- Direct and monitor operation and assure proper setup, maintenance, adjustment, lubrication and availability of equipment. Diagnose and correct problems in setup and operation of equipment to assure production meets standards of quality and quantity. Assure
efficient and effective use of personnel, material and equipment.
- Setup, adjust and operate equipment as required and/or directed.
- Assign work, instruct and schedule employees in compliance with the Daily Production Schedule, ensuring orders are completed per instructions.
- Responsible for instructing and training new employees.
- Assure maintenance of all records, logs, data and reports as specified.
- Recommend improvement of equipment and process.
- Report unusual conditions or circumstances to Production Manager.
- Assure all equipment and work areas of responsibility are maintained in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Instruct, monitor and assure conformance to all safety and health requirements.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Work overtime as required.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.