Position Objective: Responsible for developing new Direct National Accounts for the AmTopp Stretch Film Group. National Account Manager needs to develop new National Accounts, making Sales calls at their Headquarters to solicit 4-5 year
National Stretch Film contracts in excess of $1 million dollars each. They must be able to communicate with marketing department and the national Sales force to coordinate film trials across the USA and to direct all efforts needed to close these accounts.
Key elements are stretch film technical knowledge, equipment knowledge, ability to conduct film audits and a thorough knowledge of all stretch film competitors. They will help draft a new sales strategy going forward to identify, source, price and qualify
the correct product offering to show annualized savings in Dollars, lbs., and film consumption reductions for existing National Customers. They must be able to participate in RFQ’s, completing spreadsheets, with pricing and technical stretch film data.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate and coordinate with National Customers that use stretch film in their daily operations in excess of $1 million dollars annually.
- Select best product offerings with stretch film items to maximize savings, reduce pounds and film consumption.
- Work with Regional Managers and National Sales force to ensure we are not already selling through existing distribution channels.
- Monitor inventory closely for assigned products and prepare cost analysis and delivery options.
- Arrange for and participate in field testing of stretch film on customers stretch wrappers, collect savings and design spreadsheets showing best options to maximize film savings and product performance.
- Communicate with Regional Sales Managers and National Sales force to coordinate activity, feedback and savings results from film audits.
- Responsible for proper sourcing of inventory in a timely manner to prevent outages.
- Responsible for all bid pricing and savings analysis.
- Oversee National Customer Service rep to ensure timely delivery and correct pricing, timely confirmation and quality resolution.
- Handle any quality issues in a timely manner, having product returned for QC analysis and provide cause and effect reports to resolve future quality issues do not occur.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing preferred
- Strong sales experience,15+ years working for a competitive stretch film supplier.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to quickly assess when an issue must be escalated to next level.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized. Capable of multi-tasking and display excellent follow-up skills on problems.
- Must have strong product knowledge of competitive stretch film offerings, and strong equipment knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct a complete stretch film audit and provide detailed reports documenting savings and alternative or substitute items.
- Must have strong communication skills to coordinate film trials, quality audits and field visits between the National Sales Force and National Account plants.
- Must have strong selling skills at top levels of Management to sell, demonstrate savings, follow-up and close sales.
- Must have good oral and written English language communication skills
- Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service; behave professionally; treat others with respect and dignity.
- Physical requirements include duties common to a regular office environment.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.