Position Objective: Responsible for Global Management supply chain coordination. Coordinator will have responsibilities in procurement, inventory management, and import logistics, for imported Global products. Coordinator will communicate
with marketing, customer service, and other internal departments to ensure outsourced products meet customer requirements and ensure that delivery and services from Global Manufacturing partners comply with departmental guidelines and policies.
1. Communicate with Manufacturing partners in Asia and globally, on daily procurement functions, and ensure product and service requirements are met.
2. Monitor inventory closely for assigned products and ensure necessary inventory level requirements are maintained.
3. Communicate and coordinate with team associates, outside warehouses, customs brokers, and steamship lines on daily import logistic functions in a manner that will help bring efficiency to the supply chain.
4. Coordinate with Manufacturing partners and steamship lines to ensure shipments are shipped accurately and timely in accordance with our requirements.
5. Coordinate with Manufacturing partners and customs brokers to ensure customs documentations are done accurately and timely in accordance with our requirements.
6. Understand, monitor, and maintain product specifications and quality requirements. Coordinate and effectively handle any quality complaints and concerns with Manufacturing partners.
7. Oversee the procurement process to ensure it meets ISO standards and SOP requirements.
8. Participate in special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing preferred.
Excellent communication skills in English; Mandarin Chinese proficiency preferred.
Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Strong problem solving skills, ability to think creatively to resolve issues when appropriate, but also quickly assess when an issue must be escalated to a higher level.
High attention to detail and accuracy. Organized and capable of multi-tasking and display excellent follow-up skills.
Pro-active mentality and approach responsibilities with a high level of urgency.
Positive attitude and able to contribute in a team environment.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.